Sunday, June 18, 2006


Know what this picture mean?





I remembered - the last time i cried like this.
It was when you went away.






&I cried knowing that you'd come back.


Now i'm crying like this again and i can't explain why.


It's the H word and the L word and the G word and the S word.



-
I wish i knew what to do. But not even K or S could.
They could only watch me cry.
In devastation.
In desperation.
In hopeless-sation (NEUK i said it's my word).






CONTROL, yumin.

-
On a total contradictory note : YUMIN IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TODAY.
Im not being totally pessimistic &saying things like MY HEART IS DEAD IT'S NEVER GONNA LIVE AGAIN &shit stuff likethat.




I know for sure one day it'd all be fine.


So perhaps yumin should indulge in this .. horrible feeling.
OKAY so that was a total oxymoron. Indulgence AND horriblity? Coming together in a sentence? Ha.



-
THANKS, man. Really.


But THOUGH im grateful - i still would like to say neuk you neuking klootzak.




-
I thank yazid sonny for teaching me dutch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home